A Landmark Oceanfront Hotel In Gloucester, MA
Drive 40 miles north up the coast from Boston to experience a charming hotel in Gloucester, MA, on Cape Ann. The perfect place for relaxation and adventure, Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks invites you to enjoy this waterfront destination with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. We're minutes away from beaches, art galleries, museums, shops, and dining.
Take a scenic drive to Boston, tour historic Gloucester by bike, or experience Cape Ann by water shuttle.
- Water Shuttle
- We offer a complimentary Cape Ann Water Shuttle to easily get around.
- Enjoy discounted parking coupons for Good Harbor Beach, Wingaersheek Beach, and Stage Ford ParkFord Park.
- Directions From Boston Follow I-93 N and I-95 N to MA-128 N in Gloucester. Drive to Atlantic Road. Turn left on to Bass Avenue. Turn right on Atlantic Avenue. The hotel will be on your right.
- Directions From Manchester Follow I-93 S to exit 37-A for I-95 N. Continue on I-95 N to MA-128 N. Turn left on to Bass Avenue. Turn right on Atlantic Avenue. The hotel will be on your right.
Explore Gloucester, Massachusetts
We are minutes away from shopping, dining, and museums. Spend the day relaxing on the beach or deep sea fishing.
- Top Nearby Attractions
- Bass Rocks Golf Club - 1 Mile
- Cruise Port Gloucester - 1.7 Miles
- Good Harbor Beach - 1.8 Miles
- Rocky Neck Art Colony - 2.1 Miles
- Downtown Gloucester - 2.2 Miles
- Schooner Adventure - 2.2 Miles
- Ten Pound Island Light - 2.2 Miles
- Maritime Gloucester - 2.2 Miles
- Gloucester HarborWalk - 2.4 Miles
- Sargent House Museum - 2.6 Miles
- Cape Ann Museum - 2.7 Miles
- Eastern Point Lighthouse - 3.1 Miles
- Stage Fort Park - 3.3 Miles
- Hammond Castle - 5 Miles
- Halibut Point State Park - 6.7 Miles
- Annisquam - 7.2 Miles