Deep Sea Fishing
Book a guided ocean fishing charter to cast your line for cod, striped bass, lobster, and giant bluefin tuna while you enjoy the stunning Atlantic Ocean and rugged Cape Ann scenery.
Good Harbor Beach
Splash in the ocean, explore tide pools and relax in the sun. Or, go boogie boarding and take a walk out to Salt Island at low tide to make the most of your day at this beautiful beach in Gloucester.
Set sail for adventure on the high seas as you encounter sea turtles, dolphins, and seals and search for ocean giants like the majestic humpback whale, the toothy pilot whale and the famed sperm whale.
Other Area Attractions To Visit During Your Stay
- Eastern Point Lighthouse - Gloucester, MA
- Fishermen's Memorial Monument - Gloucester, MA
- Adventure - Gloucester, MA
- Hammond Castle - Gloucester, MA
- Wingaersheek Beach - Gloucester, MA
- Halibut Point State Park - Rockport, MA
- Cape Ann Museum, Gloucester, MA
- Beauport - Gloucester, MA